Saturday 16 January 2010

What A Saturday...actually what a week!

Hi All, I haven't updated for a while as been extremely busy, mainly trying to make my best friend go into labour....but that is one stubborn little bubba in there! He/She is not having it! :-) don't blame baby really, it's just too cold out here!
Today I have been run off my feet helping my sister move house.  I think moving house has quite possibly got to be the worst job in the world, and I should know having done it at least 20 times in my life (no lie), and I am still not settled, there is another house waiting for me in the near future hopefully!
So whilst my aunt had my lovely kiddies, the hubby and I have been lugging boxes, beds, wardrobes, toys, clothes and settees from one house to another.  So I am truly shattered....TAKEAWAY is calling! Although I now have to wait for the hubby to get back from a work callout!!

DON'T YOU JUST WISH IT WAS THIS EASY!

No comments:

Post a Comment