Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Hello All,

Just a quick one to say Happy New Year. We celebrated by staying in and playing the Wii with our little boy Joseph and the hubby's mum & dad. A good time was had by all...if not a little achy the following morning from the amount of fitness endured from Wii sports!
Can safely say that was about the most exercise i did in 2009!
I can definitely say that 2009 was quite a good year for me and my little family. My son started school in September and in August we welcomed our little lady Matilda into the world, now our family is complete :-) and with 2010 being the year of the baby continued, with lots of friends and family due :-)...happy days!!! Lots of things to make now, I cannot wait!!

I hope 2010 is a good year for all of you too. x

No comments:

Post a Comment