Saturday 2 January 2010

Christmas O.V.E.R!!

Well that's it for another year...thankfully! As much as I love christmas isn't it just lovely to get the tree down and have the house back to normal?? Bah Humbug to me hey!
Now I have it all away though, i can think straight, and think about what i want from 2010! Firstly now i am addicted to fabric and photography, I would very much like my hubby to finish the shed for me, so I can use it as my own little den :-) so some doors would be nice hubs, oh and some carpet, and a little heater :-) I can then concentrate on my lovely hobbies. Yes those who know me know I like to keep myself busy, I detest being bored and hate the thought of sitting around waiting for life to bite me on the backside. So not only do i have two lovely children to keep me occupied I also have two hobbies, fabric designs and my photography (I am no expert at either, but as they say...practice makes perfect).
Anyway now my house has been de-cluttered of all the christmas chintz it's time to move on, get creative and be happy!
I for one cannot wait :-)
Happy 2010 all!

No comments:

Post a Comment