Saturday 9 January 2010

Snowy Saturday

Hi All,

Well this snow malarky isn't getting any better is it?! Had another mini blizzard this morning, just to cover the footprints we made yesterday.  However, as much as it might be crippling the country, doesn't it make everything look picturesque.  After spending 2 hours sledging with my four year old yesterday today is a day for taking photographs of the white stuff! I am going to venture out with my preggas best friend who still hasn't dropped her bundle of joy (he/she is thinking its too cold out here), although i do have a funny feeling he/she might be here this weekend! We are heading to the beautiful Old Leigh so should get some lovely photos of the snow and the beach.  Then later today I think I will crack on with making some bits and bobs. 

Oh yes has everybody noticed that This Morning currently have a make it yourself "shabby chic" feature in the show at the moment....it's great!

Worth checking out!

Enjoy the weather, stay safe :-) x

2 comments:

  1. hi becky
    thank you very much for helping me with my blog, it now looking quite posh lol

    thank you

    maryxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww no worries Mary, see you next week :)

    ReplyDelete