Monday 4 January 2010

Today...

Well was really hoping all my website orders would have come today, but guess what, not one arrived! I am awaiting my fish-eye lens which I got for a bargain price on Ebay. Also my new fabrics, buttons and pinking scissors! Boo...hope it all comes tomorrow, as I have a sewing machine lesson booked with my Nan at 11am!!! Woop Woop. Cannot wait, hoping Nan can remember enough to get me started...I want to get cracking with my designs.
So many blogs that have given me inspiration, I can't get off the computer!
Today however I did remove myself from the laptop...for a while :-)  First day back at school for my little boy, then I went and got the tyres serviced on the car....they needed it, bordering on illegal side and all!!!
Then off to Lakeside shopping with my best bud Donna and her humungous BUMP! Only 10 days to go, although I still think bubba will be 2 days late :-) I have a design for a babygrow i want to do for bubby and cannot wait to start it! I tried driving fast over speed bumps today, but that didnt help...probably didnt help my car much either!  Have my fingers crossed that the hot curry and pineapple will help her tonight!

Anyway my lovelies, have a fabulous evening....I am off to watch Big Bro (saddo), I really want Vinnie to win, i lurrvvve him!!

ooohhh and i found these lovely bits and bobs that i want......slap my wrist....i need to stop looking!! I want the bib set for my best friend....she loves DwellStudio stuff :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment