Wednesday 27 January 2010

I am in shock.....

Yesterday my son, the fussiest eater on the planet informed me that he now liked "little trees" (little trees being broccolli, I am sure every mother knows this)!! This left me in shock, especially more so tonight when he asked for "little trees" for dinner again!

Whatever next....carrots?

Well done Joseph, Mummy is proud!

Matilda in her usual style wolfed down the broccolli which also left me happy, as it was the first time she has tried it (only 5 months old)! I reckon my little lady is going to be one chubby girl, she does enjoy her food!

Overall, today I am one happy Mummy!
x

1 comment:

  1. He must be an aspiring artist as a lot of artists, even really famous ones like Constable (I think it was him) used broccoli as a stage to paint from

    Susie Morrow (from Indi Junction)

    ReplyDelete